SavourLife’s HealthSource Superfood Grain-Free Salmon is an excellent source of natural nutrients for dogs of all sizes and ages. Excellent for dogs with allergies, and with a burst of Omega 3&6 perfect for a shiny coat and healthy skin, it also tastes delicious, making it a popular choice!
It’s an all-natural, holistic, Australian-made, grain-free, gluten-free food with natural superfood inclusions like Sweet Potato, Yucca, Kelp, Carrot, Broccoli and Blueberries; plus vitamins, minerals, natural prebiotics and amino acids. There are absolutely no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Our HealthSource Superfood features:
- It’s an all-natural and holistically balanced food.
- SavourLife’s HealthSource Superfoods ecosystem (displayed on the back of pack) allows you to see how each ingredient benefits your dog.
- We’ve added fish oil in every pack for a natural boost of Omega 3&6. Fish oil is one of very few oils scientifically proven to have health benefits for dogs; improving their skin and coat, cardiovascular health, decreasing inflammation in joints and helping cognitive functions.
- We only use single-source, Australian meat proteins, not a mix of cheaper meats.
- We’ve added glucosamine for healthy joints.
- It’s grain-free, gluten-free and hypo-allergenic.
- There are no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Our dense nutrient profile and high meat content may mean you need to feed their dog less than your current food, saving you money; while providing your dog the absolute best nutrition available. Our food exceeds the guidelines set by AAFCO, the world’s leading authority on pet food nutrition..
Ingredients: Salmon Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Potato, Poultry Oil, Natural Flavouring, Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Linseed, Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids, Tomato Pomace, Sweet Potato, Yucca, Kelp, Carrot, Broccoli, Blueberries, Chicory Root, Glucosamine, Salt, Natural Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols), Green Tea, Rosemary extracts.
Following AAFCO guidelines SavourLife uses the more stringent Guaranteed Analysis method displayed below (other methods sometimes used are typical analysis and other analysis methods). When comparing foods, make sure your current food displays the guaranteed method, so your guaranteed on getting the nutrition your best friends deserves:
Crude Protein (min.)
Crude Fat (min)
Crude Fibre (max.)
*AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) is the world leading, independent reference on pet food nutrition standards
Folic Acid Vitamin B9
Niacin Vitamin B3
Biotin Vitamin B7
Pantothenic Acid Vitamin B5
(*Essential Fatty Acids)
Dog Weight (kg) grams/day
1 to 5 20-75g
5 to 10 75-120g
10 to 20 120g-210g
20 to 35kg 210g-350g
35kg + 350g + 80g for every additional 10kg